Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Thanks for all the feedback

To all the lovely readers who have left comments.

I've had a lot of comments which arrive via the email connected to this blog, with some lovely responses.

Unfortunately I can only reply if a comment is left on the actual blog, so just wanted to say, I've read all the comments and thank everyone for them.

There are some reviews in the pipeline, but most of my time nowadays is taken up with English Rose Cosmetics, leaving me very little time to review and do blogs.

Many thanks
Karin Mckay

PS  Just found all the posts in the Spam folder and have now been able to add them to each post.

1 comment:

  1. I still keep getting lovely comments to my email - please share them on here too - many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.